Sunday 20 August 2017

Mehndi Art Batu Caves Malaysia

During the Holy Week of 2017, my friends and I wandered the streets of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and our feet took us to Batu Caves. After exploring the caves and eating all that food, we have decided to check out shops around the area. I saw a bunch of ladies offering Mehndi Art Service. And one of the things I am curious about is on how they can create an art in less than 15 minutes! I asked one of the lady - how much to have mendhi art on my hand. She handed me a booklet with samples of her previous work and also offered to have a special design depending on how much I am willing to shell out. Since I am very generous that very moment, I gave her 50 RM (Malaysian Ringgit) that is about 600 PHP (Philippine Peso). I have read somewhere on the internet that applying Mendhi on skin relieves stress because it has turmeric and other medicinal stuff added to it. Regardless, of what I read from the internet - I can still remember how happy I was after she is done with her Mehndi art on my hand and left foot (paid additional 20 RM). :) -end.

Follow me on instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/andycided/

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLIGHT DETAILS: Booking Date: March 1, 2019 Travel Date: December 23, 2019 Destination: Manila to Osaka Fare: 9,458.00 php via Jetstar...