Saturday 9 September 2017

Marugame Udon BGC (Part 2)

Here is the Part 1 of my Marugame Udon review.

10 years back, Philippines do not have that many Japanese Restaurant. I can't even remember if BGC already exist back then.  

Ever since I was a child I have been quite an adventurous in trying unfamiliar food. Udon is something that we Filipinos do not eat everyday. 


From my previous post I tried their Mentai Kamatama and I enjoyed it. I told myself I will back here to try their Carbonara Udon. And yes I'm back! :) Finally, Carbonara Udon with Kakiage on the side. My friend ordered Chicken Paitan and looks awesome.


Marugame's Carbonara Udon is surprisingly light, I was expecting that it would be very creamy but not. It was ok but it is not my typical carbonara. With Kakiage - OMG! I was really hoping they'll have unlimited promo on this ball of fried veggies. It was really delicious especially if you pair it with their special soy and grated ginger. Spending less than 300 pesos is quite reasonable for you to enjoy an authentic japanese food. 

Marugame Udon BGC Taguig Philippines


© Andrea Paola Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLIGHT DETAILS: Booking Date: March 1, 2019 Travel Date: December 23, 2019 Destination: Manila to Osaka Fare: 9,458.00 php via Jetstar...