Saturday 2 September 2017

Marugame Udon BGC Taguig


BGC Taguig is becoming a foodie mecca like no other. And Marugame Udon opened its first branch here.  This is a self-service restaurant. You get your tray, tell them your order, get your sides, wait for your food, pay and get your condiments.



I ordered Mentai Kamatama Udon which I find very interesting and it was quite appealing visually.


Udon was perfectly done, chewy and firm served with raw egg and mentaiko (fish eggs). I mixed everything and really goes well at first. When my udon starts to get cold, I began to dislike the smell of the raw egg.



I aslo ordered Tuna Omusubi which goes well while having an udon.


The place is quite small but overall I had a good meal and I will definitely come back to try their rice meals, carbonara udon and tempura.


Tuna Omusubi 40php
Mentai Kamatama Udon 230php

Marugame Udon BGC Taguig Philippines

Address: Building 7, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City


© Andrea Paola Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLIGHT DETAILS: Booking Date: March 1, 2019 Travel Date: December 23, 2019 Destination: Manila to Osaka Fare: 9,458.00 php via Jetstar...