Saturday 2 September 2017

New Bombay BGC Taguig



 Chicken Biryani, Chicken Manchurian, Mutton Masala, Chapatti

Kheer

New Bombay interior

When I get bored of eating the same food over and over, I tend to try new food. I recently travelled to Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur and their food are awesome. And since I'm back here in Manila, I sometimes have this strong craving for indian food. I have been eyeing on this restaurant since day 1 our office moved to BGC (Bonifacio Global Taguig). The place is just small and full of flies but the food is really good and quite reasonably priced as well. We ordered Chicken Biryani, Chicken Manchurian, Mutton Masala, Chapatti and Kheer.


New Bombay Indian Restaurant in BGC Taguig
Address: Fort Bonifacio 2F Crossroads Building, 32nd & 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City


© Andrea Paola Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLIGHT DETAILS: Booking Date: March 1, 2019 Travel Date: December 23, 2019 Destination: Manila to Osaka Fare: 9,458.00 php via Jetstar...