Saturday 9 September 2017

Hong Kong 2017

Hong Kong!!! 1st time I visited Hong Kong was in 2012 then 2015 and for the 3rd time - this year 2017! This time I visited Nan Lian Garden and Chi Lin Nunnery. I still enjoyed my Cafe de Coral meal, went to Cheung Chau Island and ofcourse Disneyland Hong Kong. Best time to visit Hong Kong is during winter season from December to March. Weather is colder than Baguio especially in Cheung Chau Island.





A short clip from Nan Lian Garden in Hong Kong located at Diamond Hill Station


Though it is my 3rd time here in Hong Kong, it is my first time here at the Hello Kitty Cuisine.




My Cafe de Coral :)


© Andrea Paola Gutierrez


No comments:

Post a Comment

FLIGHT DETAILS: Booking Date: March 1, 2019 Travel Date: December 23, 2019 Destination: Manila to Osaka Fare: 9,458.00 php via Jetstar...