Saturday 9 September 2017

Ippudo Eastwood City Libis



Back in December 12, 2016, I was one of the lucky first 200 customers to get a FREE ramen for the grand opening or IPPUDO Eastwood City. The grand opening started with a colorful lion dance then a prayer :) .


Akamaru Shinaji

IPPUDO’s original tonkotsu broth enhanced with special blended miso paste and fragrant garlic oil. Served with thin noodles, pork belly, kikurage and spring onions. A refined, modern-style ramen.

I like this ramen a lot because of its rich broth and it comes with hard noodles just the way my ramen should be. 

I ordered sides to complement my FREE Akamaru Shinaji . I got my self an Okonomiyaki (a japanese pancake, flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, chashu). This one is a bit salty for me. 


Matcha Creme Brulee

If you are a matcha lover, you can never go wrong with Ippudo's Matcha Creme Brulee. This dessert has the right sweetness with earthy taste from matcha powder and topped with smooth vanilla ice cream.


Ippudo is a noisy place - waiters are shouting things in Japanese every so often as they run around endlessly. One thing I noticed, customers don't seem to mind and they


© Andrea Paola Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLIGHT DETAILS: Booking Date: March 1, 2019 Travel Date: December 23, 2019 Destination: Manila to Osaka Fare: 9,458.00 php via Jetstar...